Nowadays we are living in a world in which people want to know the future. Due to the invention of technology, the desire of human beings to know the future can be fulfilled.
One thing that is most important in the world is the life of human beings, and they want to know if there is any problem with it or not. Organ failure is something that mostly resulted in the death of a person. People want to know if there is any problem with their organs or not.
There are two reasons for organ failures in a human body dying and sepsis. An extreme reaction that the body shows due to infection Is known as sepsis. When there is an infection in different parts of the body such as liver, kidney, or skin and cause multiple chain reaction in the body. Sepsis disrupts the flow of blood towards the heart, lungs, or brain and makes these organs useless. Sometimes sepsis also causes clots of blood in a different part of the body such as arms, legs, brain, and many more. IN sepsis, kidneys are the first organ to fail. Kidneys are bean-shaped organs that are present on either side of the spinal cord. The function of the kidney is essential in the body as it removes toxins from blood by the help of urine. Many factors cause the kidney to impair, such as chronic disease, exposure of pollutants, and many more. When the kidney does not perform its function in the body, it causes pollutants and different chemicals to accumulate in a body and destroy other organs too.
With the help of medical science, there are tons of ways through which a person can see the signs and the symptoms of organ failure before time.
Here are some signs and symptoms such as
- Arms, ankles, legs, and feet start to swell.
- Less amount of urine is produced in the body
- A person feels difficulty in breath without any reason.
- Immense pain in the body
- Heart problems
- In some severe cases, a person can go to a coma due to kidney failure.
Then 60 leg Americans are the victim of kidney failure. among these 48 black people must take Dallas is daily.
The health Department of America the Grierson rules due to which a person can avoid the chances of kidney failure.
Here are some steps that a person can take.
- Kidney failure and diet:
- The impact of diet on our kidneys highly significant.
- The chances of kidney failure in a person who takes an unhealthy and processed diet are way higher than a person who takes a healthy diet.
- Excess amounts of salt in the diet can also cause kidney failure. Nowadays, people are intaking 50% more salt than the recommended daily intake of salt.
- Only one tablespoon of salt is the necessity in a person’s daily diet.
- Processed food:
- Eating a high amount of red meat daily increase the chance of kidney failure. As red meat has not only much protein but also saturated fat too. Both these nutrients are harmful if they are taken in excess amounts.
- An excessive amount of carbonated drinks in daily life is also hazardous because they do not have any nutritional value and much additive phosphorus in it which is harmful to the kidney.
- Phosphorus additives also present processed food such as chips, crackers cheese biscuits. So, the excess amount of this processed food also causes organ failure
- Alcohol intake:
- The essential function that kidneys perform has is to remove toxins from the blood. Excess amount of alcohol stops the kidney to perform its function. Moreover, the kidney also provides the right amount of water to the body, but alcohol dries out the body due to which the kidney and many other organs start to fail.
- If a woman or a man takes one or two drinks per day that does not consider in heavy drinking but drinking 4 to 5 beers in a day causes much damage in the body. Kidneys of heavy drinker people have to work a lot harder to remove toxins from the body. Long time drinking of alcohol reduces the efficiency of the kidney and cause the kidney to fail.
- So, a person wants to avoid kidney failure or any other organ impairment, reduce the amount of alcohol could be very helpful.
- Obesity and overweight:
- Overweight people have more chance of kidney failure as compared to healthy weight people.
- Obese people have not only more risk of kidney failure but also heart disease and cardiovascular problems too.
- In the body of obese people, hyperfiltration is necessary to fulfil the high demand for metabolic needs in the body. Due to this disturbance in glomerulopathy functions increase the risk of kidney failure on the body
- Moreover, in obese people, the risk of diabetes is also very high, and diabetes is the main source of kidney failure.
- So, to avoid any chances of kidney failure or any other organ failure, a person tries to lose their weight by incorporating fruits and vegetables in daily life and limit the amount of processed and fatty food.
- Diabetes and kidney failure:
- A high amount of sugar cause obesity and diabetes; both are directly linked to kidney failure.
- Diabetes is a killer source of kidney failure. The high amount of blood sugar damages the blood vessels in the kidney. So due to damaged blood vessels, the kidney does not perform their functions efficiently.
- Moreover, diabetes also causes high blood pressure in a person’s body, and high blood pressure is terrible for kidney failure.
- So, if a person wants to avoid kidney failure or any other organ disorder in the body, he must limit the intake of sugar in daily life.
There are some simple steps that a person can do in their daily life to avoid kidney failure or any other organ. Mostly kidney failure can cure by dialysis and kidney transplant. The chance of survival after these two is very less, so the best way to treat kidney failure is to prevent kidney failure.