Immunity must be stronger in order to cope up with any disease. Immune system helps to make body stronger to create cells and removing the toxic acids from the body.
Nowadays the uncontrollable disease is COVID-19 and its very common and needs to control instantly. We are going to tell you best foods that will enhance your immunity level into the body but it will not eliminate covid-19, no guarantee. But helps to increase the immunity level to the fullest.
- You must sleep more than one usually sleeps on daily basis
Whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that may give you an upper hand against harmful pathogens.
The antioxidants in these foods help decrease inflammation by combating unstable compounds called free radicals, which can cause inflammation when they build up in your body in high levels.
Eat fat more
Olive oil and salmon fish can help removing bad materials from the body
Do not use sugar at all
If you will eat more sugar then your immunity will convert into fat soluble which is dangerous for health. Curbing your sugar intake can decrease inflammation and aid weight loss, thus reducing your risk of chronic health conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Added sugars contribute significantly to obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease, all of which can suppress your immune system. Lowering your sugar intake may decrease inflammation and your risk of these conditions. Now you need to eat sugar free food in order to boost up the immune system.
Drink lot of water and stay hydrated
Very important to drink lot of water because it will help to remove toxic material from the water.
- Do exercise on daily basis
Combat with COVID-19
- Vitamin C. According to a review in over 11,000 people, taking 1,000–2,000 mg of vitamin C per day reduced the duration of colds by 8% in adults and 14% in children. Yet, supplementing did not prevent the cold to begin with.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency may increase your chances of getting sick, so supplementing may counteract this effect. Nonetheless, taking vitamin D when you already have adequate levels doesn’t seem to provide extra benefits.
- Zinc. In a review in 575 people with the common cold, supplementing with more than 75 mg of zinc per day reduced the duration of the cold by 33% .
- Elderberry. One small review found that elderberry could reduce the symptoms of viral upper respiratory infections, but more research is needed.
- Echinacea. A study in over 700 people found that those who took echinacea recovered from colds slightly more quickly than those who received a placebo or no treatment, but the difference was insignificant.
- Garlic. A high quality, 12-week study in 146 people found that supplementing with garlic reduced the incidence of the common cold by about 30%. However, more research is needed.